This week's question is:
How has motherhood taught you to let go?
There are definitely a few ways that I have let myself go since becoming a Mommy.
- I tend to stay in my pjs all day a lot more often than I did before kids. Not that I'm complaining, I love jammie days, but it just happens A LOT.
- Ponytails are almost the norm for me. I used to do my hair every day but who has the time?
- Makeup, optional.
- Showering, optional. Well, not really, I do love to shower, but often times it happens while the boys nap in the afternoon, after we've already gone out for the day. With me looking like I just rolled out of bed, threw on some sweatpants and put a ponytail in my hair. And well, that is most often the truth.
- Anyone else eat their kids' leftovers at McDonald's? Not so good for the figure....
- Intimacy with darling husband?.......only if there's time between cleaning up, doing laundry and sleeping. (I'm really working at trying to do better in this area!)
There are several ways to play along. Feel free to leave a comment with your answer, or you can post about this topic on your own blog, or head on over to Confessions and leave your website onto her McLinky.