Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting to know you

Got this idea from MannLand5 and thought I'd take part. I think I might be a little late but I'm going to take part anyway. So, here it is:


Today's questions are..

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not? I'm naturally blonde and am generally some shade of blonde but right now am brunette and am loving the change.

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them? Depends on how well I know them. If I know them well enough then yes, but if I hadrly know the person then probably not

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body? The money for sure. Then I could buy my perfect body among other things. Haha

4. Favorite magazine?
It used to be celebrity gossip magazines but lately its been scrapbooking magazines.

5. Bra style..lacey or plain? Plain. More comfy that way

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy? Most likey comfy unless I was thinking about what Chris would like. ;)

7. Do you fake and bake? Nope and I'm a sunscreen girl in the summer too

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?" Arms. And butts. LOL

No comments: