Sunday, January 24, 2010

I love this lady!

I went out for supper with some friends last night and we had some really good conversations about motherhood and womanhood and all the good and bad that falls between.

I was going to write about insecurities that we as women and mothers experience, but my friend beat me to the punch. And again, hers is waaayyyyy better than the way I was going to write it so once again I am going to just steal her thoughts.

Check out her post about our vulnerabilities here.

I may never need to write a blog post again now that she's a blogger and writes so well! :)

1 comment:

Julianne Harvey said...

Darling Jan, I love you too, and thank you again for your kind words and your unflagging support for me and my writing. It means more to me than you will ever know. "Steal" away!! :)