Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Random Things about Me

If you are on Facebook, you may have seen this, but not everyone is, so maybe you will learn something new about me....




1. I love the color purple

2. I like to travel but am very afraid of flying. I am always certain that the plane will fall out of the sky. I just don't get how something so big can "float" up there. I try not to think about it.

3. The last flight I was on I threw up

4. I get motion sick easily. When I was a kid I always had my "puke bucket" whenever we went on trips. Even now if I sit in the backseat and can't see out the front window I get car sick.

5. I don't like boats

6. I want to get laser eye surgery but am afraid to

7. I have never broken a bone

8. I wish I had ridiculously long hair

9. I wish my hair was curly

10. When I am pregnant I get a large freckle on my right cheek that goes away a few weeks after the baby is born. Weird.

11. I love movie theatres but rarely get to go

12. I am a sucker for romantic comedies, even predictable ones

13. I love 5 cent type of candies

14. I don't love chocolate. I like it but I can do without

15. If we had a girl her name would have been Jenavieve Lynn. With a J, not a G because Chris didn't want her to be G.G. We would have called her Jenna for short

16. I hate, hate, hate any kind of amusement rides. See #4

17. I am ALWAYS cold. I plan my outfits based on layers. I can often be seen wearing long sleeves in the summer.

18. I like to sleep with socks on. See #17

19. I can not sleep with pj pants on. Too uncomfortable

20. I am very close with my Daddy

21. I like the smell of paint and gasoline. And dirt.

22. Saskatoons are my favorite fruit

23. I wish I was more artistic

24. I am a worrier

25. My biggest fear is tornadoes. I actually have anxiety attacks during the stormy season and it is worse now that we have moved to Crossfield. The storms come off the mountains fast and vicious.

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

That's such a pretty picture of you!

Karyn said...

Hmm...don't know how I missed this on fb....glad you posted it here.

You and I can go to the amusement park together....I never go on rides either - hate 'em - with an unreasonalbe fear. But I like to watch other people enjoying them.