If you are on Facebook, you may have seen this, but not everyone is, so maybe you will learn something new about me....
1. I love the color purple
2. I like to travel but am very afraid of flying. I am always certain that the plane will fall out of the sky. I just don't get how something so big can "float" up there. I try not to think about it.
3. The last flight I was on I threw up
4. I get motion sick easily. When I was a kid I always had my "puke bucket" whenever we went on trips. Even now if I sit in the backseat and can't see out the front window I get car sick.
5. I don't like boats
6. I want to get laser eye surgery but am afraid to
7. I have never broken a bone
8. I wish I had ridiculously long hair
9. I wish my hair was curly
10. When I am pregnant I get a large freckle on my right cheek that goes away a few weeks after the baby is born. Weird.
11. I love movie theatres but rarely get to go
12. I am a sucker for romantic comedies, even predictable ones
13. I love 5 cent type of candies
14. I don't love chocolate. I like it but I can do without
15. If we had a girl her name would have been Jenavieve Lynn. With a J, not a G because Chris didn't want her to be G.G. We would have called her Jenna for short
16. I hate, hate, hate any kind of amusement rides. See #4
17. I am ALWAYS cold. I plan my outfits based on layers. I can often be seen wearing long sleeves in the summer.
18. I like to sleep with socks on. See #17
19. I can not sleep with pj pants on. Too uncomfortable
20. I am very close with my Daddy
21. I like the smell of paint and gasoline. And dirt.
22. Saskatoons are my favorite fruit
23. I wish I was more artistic
24. I am a worrier
25. My biggest fear is tornadoes. I actually have anxiety attacks during the stormy season and it is worse now that we have moved to Crossfield. The storms come off the mountains fast and vicious.