Today we celebrated the man of the house- the fun, devoted, hard-working, loving father and husband.
While I appreciate all he does every day, it was nice to be able to use today to let him know how special he is to us.
The boys and I painted a ceramic popcorn bowl for him last week:
The list is endless but some of the things we love about Chris are
- how hard-working he is
- that he loves to spend time with his family
- he loves to show the boys new things and do special projects together
- he plays Lego Batman Wii with Luca even when he doesn't want to
- he loves to wrestle with the boys
- he is such a good cook
- he cleans up
- he does the bedtime routine with the boys most of the time- baths and stories
- "Turbo Boosters" in the truck
- watching movies together
- building Lego together
- his hugs
- and so many more.......
Chris, we love you more than any words can express. You are our rock, and life just woudn't be complete without you. You are such an amazing, natural father and the best husband a girl could ever dream of! We are so lucky!