Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Eeekkkk!

This time tomorrow I will be in the air, about half way between Calgary and Houston.

I'm actually not as nervous today as I have been. Excitement is starting to take over!

Once I land in Houston, we have an hour to get to our next flight to Orlando. Hopefully our luggage makes it too!

We will arrive in Orlando at 5pm Orlando time. The convention starts Thursday afternoon so we will have some free time until then. Friday is packed with conventions activities and then it wraps up on Saturday.

Saturday evening is when we are going to Disney World, to the Magic Kingdom. I'm so excited about that!

Sunday we head home through Chicago where we only have about half an hour to catch our connection. I'm nervous about that one and am not even sure I should count on our luggage making it!

We're scheduled to arrive home in Calgary at 8pm Sunday night.

Its going to be a whirlwind 5 days but I'm hoping to cram as much shopping, fun and knowledge into it as I can!

3 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

EEK! Half an hour in Chicago?! Hopefully you're landing in the same terminal as you leave from. I loathe the Chicago airport! Good news is wind usually delays all those flights so maybe you'll have more than 30 minutes!

Have a blast!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Karyn said...

with those connections, maybe you should try to get everything into a carryon size suitcase

CanadianMama said...

Oh so jealous - have SO much fun!!!