Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lotsa stuff

*Bathroom Update:
We are sleeping in our own room again! yay! BUT, it is still under construction. Chris had to head up North for a week for work so everything was halted. He has worked hard since he got home to get the floor tiled, and now all the tiles are cut, but some have yet to be mortared and everything still needs to be grouted. We've been at this for over a month now and it seems like there is still so much left to do before we have our bathroom back! I've really missed my jet tub and so finally Chris cleaned the bathroom enough that I can use it. Nothing more relaxing than sitting in a tub surrounded by tools and construction paraphanelia!


*The boys attended 2 kids parties this Christmas and Levi still has not warmed up to Santa. He loves anything Santa that is not alive, but the moment there is a "real" Santa, he freaks out! Luca was a bit leary of Santa last year but this year he's been all over that big guy!



*Today is the 24th of December and I just finished my last Christmas gift last night. I work best under pressure! Haha
I made most of my gifts this year and it was quite time consuming but there is just something about home made gifts that makes my heart sing. Especially when I know that the person receiving it will be grateful to have something designed and made with them in mind.

*I've spent a lot of time baking this month as well. Too bad most of it has disappeared already! ;)


*Luca and his friend Olivia made "graham houses" (get it?!?!) one day. I think that they were both more interested in eating the candy than decorating the houses!


*I took these pictures out my kitchen window the other day. Perfect Christmas picture, don't you think?


No comments: