Saturday, May 12, 2007

View our house online

If you are interested, you can view our house online at www.mls.ca - the mls number is : 267930

Or at www.ponokaproperties.com to view a virtual tour.

We have had a total of 4 showing so far (2 privately before we listed and 2 after we listed). The common feedback we are getting is that the house is too big. Strange. I didn't think that would be THE drawback to the house. Maybe a family will come along to buy it and then they won't paint over Luca's room!

If you haven't seen Luca's room yet and want to, check out the Virtual Tour. Its pretty obvious which room it is.

As sad as I am to sell, I am also hopeful that it will sell soon because I don't want to lose the Crossfield house and have to start the house searching process all over again. Plus, I love the Crossfield house...

I'll keep you posted as new things hapen.

And, yes, I realize that it's been a while since I've put pictures up. I will try to get on it soon. I promise. :)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

don't feel bad about not posting pictures for awhile. Everyone knows how much work it is to sell a home - always having it ready to show, etc. Of course, I haven't been to your house when it wasn't ready to show - even when I don't give you any warning -