Monday, January 15, 2007

A January Wedding

On Saturday, we attended Chris' cousin Randy's wedding. It was a nice, simple, family get-together. Both Randy and Anina looked great and seemed very happy. It was also nice to visit with the extended family a bit.

These pictures are mainly for Tom, who would like to see more pictures of the family. So, Tom, here you are:





Shawn looks pretty comfy with Luca...maybe we could start a rumor??? Just kidding, Carrie! :) (And Kaelynn is on the floor in the background playing with balloons)



Randy and Anina Mullin



Nona and her kids


Papa and Luca



Not the greatest picture of the 3 of us, but it is the first since Luca was much smaller, so here it is.

11 comments:

Karyn said...

I love the photo of Luca and his Papa! What a agreat shot!

Karyn said...

I love the photo of Luca and his Papa! What a agreat shot!

Anonymous said...

Hey jan, Vinj and I stopped by on Sturday on our way to Calgary, and you guys were gone. And now I knwo why! It's ok though. We were gunna stop by again today but didn't make it out of Red Deer, the truck broke down, somthing seriosuly wrong with... somthing, joints... tires, bolts... I don't really speak the lingo.. anyway. maybe pass by tomarrow or the next day.

I love reading your daily activities with luca and just the way he's growing up. It's just refreshing and exciting.

Love ya,
Kathryn

Jan said...

Kath- I would love to see you guys. Give me a call so I know to be home. I have to pick up Jessica tomorrow afternoon after work (3:15) but other than that should be home. And Wednesday morning we are going to playgroup, but will be home by noon. Let me know. HOpe to see you in the next few days!

Jan said...

THis just in....Randy and Anina welcomed their new daughter, Mercedes Anina this morning. She is about 6 lbs and healthy. An eventful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Janice do you mean that the people that gopt married just had a baby on MOnday, like right after thier wedding. Crazy!

Kathryn

Jan said...

Yep, that's right. I guess the baby wanted to join in all the excitement! Can you imagine getting married and then not even 2 full days later having a baby??? Crazyness.....

Mike and Tor said...

Brings a whole new meaning to starting a family...like instantly.

Anonymous said...

Nice, very nice.

Thanks for the pics Janice.

Jan said...

I assume that anonymous comment is from Tom???

Anonymous said...

Chris' hand looks huge!!

PS: Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, I know I am a little behind schedule, life's been crazy!

Mickinley