Monday, May 25, 2009

Six Unimportant favorite things

My aunt tagged me in this little challenge, so here goes my list. I am assuming that "unimportant" things means in the large scheme of things. Sorry about the lack of photos, blogger was being a bit tempermental tonight.

1. My bathtub. There is nothing like soaking in hot, bubbly water with the jets on and a good magazine. Actually, a magazine is not even necessary. The soothing water and silence is often enough.

2. My shelves full of books. I absolutely love books and love to read. I don't crack the spines on my books and I don't crease the pages. I am extememly particular about who I lend books to and all borrowers must endure my speech on the "rules". I know, I know, I am a bit anal retentive.

3. The smell of fresh cut grass. Need I say more?

4. Bed. I love to snuggle in under the covers to read a good book or watch tv. Our bed is just soooo comfy, it is one of my favorite pieces of furniture in our house. Of course, there are other fun things that happen there, too! ;)

5. My "zero gravity" lawn chair. It is so nice to be able to recline in a lawn chair to read. I find it extremely uncomfortable to try to read while sitting straight up.

6. Our annual zoo pass. Seriously, I think I enjoy going regularly more than the boys do!

Now I am tagging these people to complete this challenge. Leave me a comment here when you do it so I can go check it out!

Tasha at Shawn and Tasha Tompkins

Dee at Deirdre and Layne

Lilah at Keeping up with the Poltzs

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Doing it right now, unless Samara wakes up in the next 5 minutes!

Karyn said...

great list of 'unimportant' things!

Books should be on everyone's list - I know they should have been on mine!