1. Motherhood is the hardest, but greatest job I will ever have.
2. Nothing is sweeter than true love. I marvel at how wonderful a husband and father Chris is.
3. My baby's laughter is the single greatest sound on Earth. Hearing someone say "I love you" is right up there, too.
4. Showers are a tranquil time away from everyone and everything. I never knew how much I loved a good shower until Luca was born and I couldn't take that time for granted!
5. Owning an older home is tons of work, but seeing the finished product after renovations and knowing that it was YOUR hard work and not someone else's is truly rewarding.
6. After 25 years, I still do not like winter- scraping, shovelling, cold, wet, dreary, icy, yuck!
7. Nothing soothes the soul like a good, long chat with a great friend. True friendship is a great blessing.
8. As I get older, family becomes so much more important. I value the time spent with family as it gets harder to get together with everyone.
9. Finally, I am truly content with where my life is now. I wouldn't change a thing....
(Another new post below)